I haven't experimented further with adding different extracts or ingredients...yet. Expect updates hehe
In my experience, this ice cream doesn't save well, so only make it if you're going to eat it right away (why wouldn't you???)
The recipe makes 1 serving of ice cream, which contains:
5g carbs (this can be lowered if you use Stevia, but I hate the taste, so I opted for more carbs)
- 4 packets of Splenda
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rock/sea salt
- Place sugar, cream and vanilla in a zip-top plastic bag and seal.
- Place that bag in a larger tupaware container partially full with ice cubes and a handful of salt. Seal up tight.
- Shake that thing like a Polaroid picture for approximately 10 minutes.